What exactly is an Asan visa? Azerbaijan is an amazing country to discover, with its fascinating historical landmarks and natural beauties that attract millions of international tourists every year. For the Azerbaijan Visa Guide, you will learn everything you need to know about the policy of visas for Azerbaijan regarding various nationalities across the globe, different types of visas, specific requirements, visa sponsorships, visa fees, and many more. Before your visa application to Azerbaijan, it is vital to have a scheduled flight ticket at hand.
Apply for the Azerbaijan e visa:
To apply, you must supply personal information, information on your expected stay in Azerbaijan, and medical information. We’ve simplified the application process, so you can spend less time filling out documents and more time planning your vacation.
Azerbaijan Electronic Visa (e-Visa):
The Azeri electronic visa, commonly known as an e-visa or the asan electronic Visa, is the Republic of Azerbaijan’s most current program to make it easier for travelers to visit the nation while still retaining a record of their basic details and the purpose of the trip.
The Azerbaijan travel visa is available online. Applicants must apply at least three days in advance and be located outside of Azerbaijan at the time of application. To apply for this visa, you must first fill out all the relevant information and then upload the following documents:
• Passport photocopy.
• Snapshot, measuring 3.5 to 4.5 cm.
• Booking a hotel.
• Airline ticket to Azerbaijan.
Visa Requirements For the Purpose of Tourism:
• Proof that the travel is for tourism purposes, show that Azerbaijan tourist visa.
• Proof of reservation for a room in a hotel, camp, tourist lodge, or another similar establishment.
- Azerbaijan visa application form filed electronically via the eapplication.mfa.gov.AZ.
- Your passport and other essential travel documents must be at least valid for three months to your intended stay in Azerbaijan. Valid
- Copies of the main page of your passport are required to get an Azerbaijan e-visa.
- Two recently clicked colored photographs must match your biometric identification requirements.
- A copy of your original medical insurance certificate is also require.
- Proof you paid the visa fee.
What exactly is an Asan visa (e- Visa)?
The electronic visa application procedure issue through the “asan Visa Azerbaijan” system is implemented by the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovation under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The electronic visa issued within 3 working days through the “asan Visa” system determines the duration of stay in the country up to 30 days and the state fee is 20 USD.
Despite non-working days and holidays, urgent visa issuing opportunities within 3 hours through the “asan electronic visa” system is created. The State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations, which reports to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, will issue visas at the Republic of Azerbaijan’s international airports and process all visa-related payments via the “ASAN payment” system. Today, citizens of 93 countries can apply for an e-Visa through the asan Visa system and can get the Azerbaijan e-Visa.