In a time of crisis, it can be reassuring to know that emergency services are available if you need them. In this article, we take a look at some of the most important emergency services in Pakistan and their helplines. We also provide some key facts about these services so that you can make the most informed decisions in an emergency.
The Emergency Services in Pakistan
Emergency services in Pakistan are available through a number of helplines which provide information on the location of emergency services and help to connect people with those services. The following are some of the most commonly used helplines:
• The Red Crescent Society (RCS) – This organisation provides emergency services across Pakistan, including shelters for victims of natural disasters and famine, as well as health and educational services.
• Ministry of Human Rights – This ministry maintains a hotline that is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to offer assistance to victims of human rights abuses.
• United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) – This organisation operates a hotline that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to offer assistance to refugees who need help finding accommodation, registering with the government or getting medical care.
The Types of Emergencies in Pakistan
Emergency services in Pakistan are available through a variety of helplines. The following is a list of helplines and their respective emergency services:
– 999 – Calling for emergency services in Pakistan is always free.
– 112 – This is the National Emergency Response Service in Pakistan. It can be used to report fires, accidents, and other emergencies.
– 153 – This is the police emergency service in Pakistan.
– 160 – This is the ambulance service in Pakistan.
The Different Types of Emergencies
When it comes to emergencies, there are a lot of different situations that can arise. Whether you’re dealing with a natural disaster like a tornado or an earthquake, or something as simple as a car accident, there are a variety of emergency services available to help. Here we’ll take a look at the different types of emergencies and what helplines you can call if you find yourself in one of them.
Emergency services in Pakistan can be divided into two main categories: civil and military. Civil emergency services are usually operated by the government and focus on providing assistance to people during natural disasters and other emergencies. Military emergency services are operated by the armed forces and are designed to provide immediate aid to troops in the field.
Civil emergency services
There are several different civil emergency services that operate in Pakistan. The most well-known is the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), which was established in 2002 and is responsible for coordinating response to all types of disasters, both natural and man-made. NDMA operates several helplines that can be contacted during an emergency:
• The Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) can be contacted directly 24 hours a day, seven days a week for
How to contact the Emergency Services in Pakistan
If you find yourself in a situation where you need emergency services, it is crucial that you know how to contact the appropriate authorities. In Pakistan, there are a number of helplines that can be used to reach emergency services. Here are some of the most important ones:
Fire Department: 112
Medical Emergency Services: 115
If you or someone you know is in a critical situation and needs emergency services, contact one of the following helplines:
If You Want To ambulance services in Pakistan You Must Need To Contact Healthsolution