Drawing For Kids is shown in this simple course for drawing a house. Each one includes instructions for sketching and simple drawings.
A house drawn in detail
As you can see from the preview up top, the house drawing is mostly made up of straight lines. If you have trouble making these, you might wish to use a ruler as a tool. If you want to strive and develop your artistic skills, it’s best to try at least to finish the tutorial without one.
Start the Drawing For Kids in pencil and utilize thin lines for most phases. This will enable you to eliminate some of the lines from step 8 and make error correction easier (when adding the bushes around the house).
Step By Step House Drawing For Kids
Drawing of the House’s First Section:
- Draw the first section of the house as previously demonstrated. Its shape is like a square piled on top of a triangle.
Drawing of the Roof’s First Section:
- Add the roof, the ends of which hang a little lower than the walls.
- The Second Section of the House should be drawn.
- Add the roof and the second part of the home to the first. It should be rectangular in design with an elevation on one side of the roof.
Make the window silhouettes:
- To depict the outline of the windows, make three rectangles of various sizes. Place the biggest one in the first portion of the house’s ground floor (outlined in step one). The medium-sized window should be on the right side of the house’s second floor.
- Finally, place the smallest window over the largest one near the roof.
Shut the Door:
- Draw the door, then position a little platform underneath it (basically one step). Place it on the left side of the medium-sized window.
Reverse the chimney:
- Add the chimney to the right side of the roof, over the top of the second section of the house.
Draw the Smaller Details:
- Create the window frames by tracing a smaller rectangle inside the larger ones previously built. Then, in the way shown in the example, add the dividers for each of them.
- You might add a handle to the door (make it round).
The final line drawing:
- You might put some plants nearby to give the house a slightly more alive appearance. To do this, delete parts of the outline where you want to place them. Make the shapes of the shrubs resemble the numerous tiny curves of a cloud.
- Once the bushes are in place, the basic outlines of every part of the house should be obvious. Once you’re done, make sure your design looks the way you want it to, and go over your lines once more in black using a pen or marker. Sim: ply makes the lines darker with a pencil if you don’t have one available.
Dwelling in color:
- Please feel free to use any color you choose to color the drawing (pencils, paints, markers, etc.).
- For a beautiful color scheme, paint the residence yellow or orange, the roof red, and the windows blue.
- Make the door brown and the shrubs green. White frames for the bigger windows can remain in situ.