The app will come with a short clip, possibly integrated with TikTok/TikTok
The TikTok application is becoming a trend, even though it was blocked by the government for a while. Getting several improvements, TikTok is now transformed into a social platform that is said to be overthrowing Facebook.
True or not, only time will tell. And if you are one of those who are infected with the TikTok disease, this complete guide will guide you to recognize and use the TikTok application correctly.
To be able to use the TikTok application, you must register first
How to Register a TikTok Account
The first step you have to go through to be able to use the TikTok application is to create an account. But, before that, first download the application from the Play Store on your device.
- Run the TikTok application on your smartphone.
- When you first open it, TikTok will show you a selection of video categories that you like. Select several, then tap Next.
- Next, a smartphone screen will appear showing you how to explore the video collection on TikTok. Ignore it, just tap the Start Watching button.
- Then, next, you will be immediately greeted by other users’ upload videos. At this point, tap the button at the bottom right.
- Then the account registration button will appear, tap the Sign Up button.
- To sign up for TikTok, you have several options, start registering using your mobile number or email, using your Facebook account or Google account. In this case, I chose to use a Google account.
- Select the Google email you want to use.
- Set your date of birth and you’re done.
- At this stage, your account has been successfully created and you will be directly forwarded to the front page.
How to Make Videos on TikTok
After the TikTok account is created, now of course you also want to know how to make videos on TikTok, what are the steps.
- Run the TikTok application as before, then tap the plus icon in the very centre position. Buddy will be sent to the camera window like the screenshot below.
- The first step to making a video on TikTok that you shouldn’t skip is setting up the audio first. Notice on the top side, there is a button labelled Sounds. Just tap with your finger.
- Then a new window will appear that displays a variety of audio with a choice of genre, effects and duration. Choose one, then tap the red check mark next to it. The application will load briefly to add background sound to the camera window.
- Well, now if you pay attention to the button that was labeled Sounds, now it has changed to the audio title you selected earlier. Then, after that you apply other things, even then you don’t have to, it’s only optional.
- For example, you can use filters for a different effect than usual. Such additions are optional and depend on individual tastes.
- In one of the menus in this camera window, you can even find a timer feature, which will be very useful if you are recording a video alone. The timer will pause until you are ready to record.
- Another option for creating videos on TikTok is to upload or upload them from the gallery. Can you? Oh, I can!
- When the camera window is open, to the right of the shutter button there is another button that you can tap to open the gallery window. From there, you can upload previously recorded videos, either from editing or other sources.
- After the video to be uploaded is selected, tap the Next button.
- Wait a few moments until the video is finished processing.
- At this stage, you can add effects, audio, doodles and so on into the video. When done, tap the Next button again.
- Give a caption that represents the video, also add hashtags and mention friends if necessary. Also set some privacy options such as comment support, duet, react and download button availability. Finally, tap the Post button.